Thursday 26 July 2012

A smile on my face and hope in my heart


Keep your head up, keep your heart strong........

I leave today to begin the biggest adventure of my LIFE!! I spent my last night in England surrounded by the people who have made me who I am today. I am inspired everyday by each and everyone that crosses my path. I learn so much from the people in my life, all of them have helped make me the person I am today.

I feel alive, I feel free. I can do anything I want to do. I can be who I want to be. I can travel anywhere. I can be everything I have always dreamed of being. I have independence.

I haven't packed............ I have managed to move a lot of clothes around. Emptied my wardrobe and drawers, nothing yet has made it into my suitcase. I swap between 'I want to take everything' to 'I don't need anything'.

I leave my home at 4pm. I don't know when I will be back. I don't know what lies ahead. I don't know where I am going. But I do know I will make the most of everything that happens. I am stronger than I have ever been. I am ready for this.

Good things happen to good people.



Final sunset in the UK..........Taken as I walked down to my plane to leave the UK for who knows how long. 

Hello HONG KONG 


No comments:

Post a Comment