Monday 13 August 2012

Monday following super Sunday


I headed out for a vigorous run to clear my head of last nights over indulgence. I headed up to the Cricket Club and then followed a new found path along the back of the Wilson Trail. I found a little gem here. It had beautiful picnic areas and I stumbled upon a secret garden with a temple. I bet not many people know about this place. After a good hour or so running up and down some very large hills I headed back to start my washing. Richie's family arrived this morning and he will be heading to Thailand with his family for a week. It made me think of how excited I would be if my family came. I wouldn't be able to contain myself if I knew I would one day be heading to the airport to meet with my mum and sister. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed that this dream will one day come true.

I am very excited to finally be doing some washing, the first load I have done since I arrived 17 days ago. My clothes supply has dwindled some what.

I headed to Central to meet with a friend for coffee. I spent a lot of money yesterday, so for the next few days I am back on a strict budget. Kay arrives on Thursday, I can't wait to see my very dear and close friend. It has been over six months since we parted after a gorgeous dinner at The Pub With No Name with my four favourite ladies. I look forward to the time when we will all be together again, whenever that may be. I love you all, Miss Kate, Miss Tar and little Miss Kay.

I sat about for most of the day! Finished all my washing. Tomorrow I will start gathering some ideas for Feeding Hong Kong to keep my mind active and from wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment