Wednesday 22 August 2012

Photos





I have finally started my Hong Kong scrapbook. Nothing makes me happier than a few hours of scrapbooking. It is something that I do when I am having a rubbish day to lift my mood. 

























My new kitchen. I will have to become the master of induction cooking. That cooking right there is noodles, discounted pak choi and a boiled egg. Nutritious. How I miss Waitrose organic vegetable section now. 
 



My new home. My little 6ft by 7ft haven. Everyone has to start somewhere. This is my first real estate in Hong Kong. I do spend an unbelievable amount of time in here. What's not to love? I had to stand outside the door to get this photo. It's THAT small. Joking aside, it's pretty good for Wan Chai and beggars can't be choosers. There is a nice little Chinese man that plays his flute and harp type instrument outside of the front door. This always puts a smile on my face. The sound of China, right on my doorstep. It may be small, but it's got bags of life





The view from my bathroom/kitchen. Note to self: don't shower with products next to an open window. I lost my conditioner down here this morning



My new flat on Queens Road East. It has a roof terrace, is on the 5th floor and is dark. I have a 40year old ex pilot German who walks around in his underwear all day and refuses to turn the lights on in the apartment. My other flat mate is called John. He arrived in Hong Kong on the same day as me, so has also been here a month. He is doing an internship with a PR company and heads back to Germany in October to finish his master’s degree. I will be left alone with the pant-wearing pilot.........


No comments:

Post a Comment