Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Quantum Physics Quest explained




I've been asked a few times what The Quantum Physics Quest is:

In a nut shell.

It's the forces of nature
That moment you can feel someone staring at you 
Thinking about someone, then the phone rings and it's the exact
When something good happens when you feel sad 

It's a combination of my last two years of self discovery 
The journey I've been on 
And the journey I have ahead 

My faith 
My belief 
My god 

It's trusting in yourself 
Knowing and listening to your heart 

It's believing in people 

It's trusting 

It's smiling at strangers 

It's the unquestionable belief that everything will always will be alright 

That I am safe 
That I am happy
That I am loved
That I can handle anything that comes my way 

That my decisions are mine and I have made them for me

Fundamentally The Quantum Physics Quest is LOVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment